I have been dying to do a Trash the Dress Session. You know you want to do it too. Get it dirty, roll around in the mud, play in the ocean.
Trash the dress isn't just for brides, you can trash your prom dresses too.
You really have two choices:
1. Suffocate it in plastic and throw it in the closet where it's destined to just take up space.
2. Have a great time trashing it and create some amazing, fun artwork in the process.
This is the portrait session where you can let it all hang out with wild abandon. Never have you had a session where you didn't have to worry about your clothes and your facial expressions, but now you can. Toss em both out the window and live a little, laugh a lot and just have fun.
- Dog (and Cat) Days of Summer
- Tampa Childrens Photographer | Sneak Peek - Barret...
- Tampa Childrens Photographer | Sneak Peek - Merry ...
- Tampa Childrens Photographer | Sneak Peek - Henneb...
- Word Art
- Trash the Dress
- Christmas in July - Mod Holiday Series
- Firework Fun
- Sensational Summer Special
- New Marketing Material
- Looking for 09 Senior Spokesmodels
- ▼ July (11)