Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Marketing Material

Yesterday afternoon I received a package in the mail with my new brochures. They turned out fabulous and look so professional. My marketing genius is Kori Clark from Kori Clark Designs

Kori designed my logo, business cards, thank you cards and now my brochures. To say I have total faith in her abilities would be an understatement. She's is very talented and super friendly and easy to work with. I'm very happy to have such a partner in my business success.

She does so much more than just business marketing, she's an incredible artist and makes lots of hand painted goodies as well as stationary items. Check out her website for more details at Kori Clark Designs.

Here are some samples of what she's done for me.








Here's an example of her stationary work. Kori designed and printed the invitation to my daughters birthday and high school graduation party. It was two sided, one glossy, one flat and I had so many compliments on how gorgeous it was. Kori can do anything you need, just drop her a line.

No comments: