I love the 4th of July, not only because it's my bday :-), but I love the very act of celebrating this great country. We went to our local mall last night for the Brandon Blast. It was nice because it was within 10 minutes of our home and there was a thunderstorm brewing. I was a little disappointed in the show - it only lasted about 20 minutes. I guess it's hard to compare a local mall firework display to that of Disney World on the 4th of July. Disney's nightly fireworks last considerably longer than this show did, but I guess I shouldn't complain. The kids enjoyed it and I fired off my camera for over 100 frames.
Here's my favorite shot of the night. I love how you can see the crescent moon in the upper right hand corner.
- Dog (and Cat) Days of Summer
- Tampa Childrens Photographer | Sneak Peek - Barret...
- Tampa Childrens Photographer | Sneak Peek - Merry ...
- Tampa Childrens Photographer | Sneak Peek - Henneb...
- Word Art
- Trash the Dress
- Christmas in July - Mod Holiday Series
- Firework Fun
- Sensational Summer Special
- New Marketing Material
- Looking for 09 Senior Spokesmodels
- ▼ July (11)