Today was my very first shoot with twins. In all these years, I have never photographed a set of twins, isn't that odd? The funny thing is that I have a set of 16 year old twins scheduled for next weekend too. Twins two weeks in a row.
Today was a lot of fun, wow, have I forgotten how fast 3 year old boys are ----- times two. They were a little shy and really made us work for a smile, but I think we managed to get some good shots of them and mom and dad were great!
Click here to see the album Jack and Evan
- Dog (and Cat) Days of Summer
- Tampa Childrens Photographer | Sneak Peek - Barret...
- Tampa Childrens Photographer | Sneak Peek - Merry ...
- Tampa Childrens Photographer | Sneak Peek - Henneb...
- Word Art
- Trash the Dress
- Christmas in July - Mod Holiday Series
- Firework Fun
- Sensational Summer Special
- New Marketing Material
- Looking for 09 Senior Spokesmodels
- ▼ July (11)